March 23, 2013Posted by on
1. Introduce yourself with your name and a fun fact about yourself
My name is Will and a fun fact is I’m sick right now.
2. When did the band form and how did you meet?
We formed around November of 2009 and we all met previously in elementary school and middle school.
3. Where did the band name come from?
It came from a Bad Religion song called “21st Century Digital Boy.”
4. What influences your music?
Daily life along with other random experiences.
5. For people who haven’t heard your music before, how would you describe it to them?
I personally just think of it as Punk Rock but for someone who has never listened to us I’d say it’s probably Punk/Hardcore with a mixture of Ska as well.
6. What is your writing process like?
Generally I will write the outline of a song with the lyrics and show it to our drummer Kevin and he will put in his parts and when he is finished our bassist Brando will have a part written or I’ll have something written for him to play.
7. What’s your favorite song to play live?
I enjoy playing all of our songs but if I had to choose one it would probably be our song “For Miles.”
8. If you could have anything happen at one of your shows, what would you want it to be?
Umm it would be cool to have a really huge circle pit or something like that at one of our shows.
9. If you could headline a tour, who would you want to open for you?
Well I don’t know if I’d want these bands to open for us but it would be really cool to tour with a band like Kylesa or OFF!
10. What do you want people to get out of your music?
Anything they want. I write music for myself so if someone can get something else out of it I’m happy with whatever.
11. Is there anything else you’d like to say?
Thanks for doing this interview! I enjoyed answering your questions.